There are a great deal of considerations to make when selling your home. In the end, your goal is to sell it fast and get the maximum price possible.
As an Arizona real estate agent, I have seen sellers make huge mistakes, leaving thousands of dollars on the table. Here are three tips to selling your home quickly.
- Price it right. If you price your home too low, you lose out on potential profits. If you price it too high, your home might sit on the market too long, perhaps never selling. Finding the right price starts by understanding what homes in your neighborhood have been selling for.
- As an experienced AZ real estate agent, I can help you determine the right price for your home. I have access to technology the average seller does not have. I will give you “real” comps in your area in ensure you know exactly what your home is worth.
- Curb Appeal. You’ve heard the expression, “First impressions are everything!” The same holds true when it comes to selling your home. Your front yard will be the first thing a buyer sees when they pull up. Make sure:
- There are no weeds in your yard.
- All trees and shrubs are trimmed.
- Dead trees or shrubs are removed.
- The rocks have been raked.
- All oil stains are removed from your driveway.
- Any “eye sores” from your yard are removed.
- Remember, the person who comes through your door is imagining living in your home. No one imagines living in a cluttered home. Anything that can be packed in boxes ahead of time should be. Make sure the floors are clean and the furniture is dusted. Also, make sure all the beds are made.
There are many things in life to do alone. Selling your home is not one of them. As a West USA agent, my goal is to help you sell your Arizona home fast and for the maximum price possible.
Call: (928) 368-7592